Saturday, May 2, 2009

Grand Opening

Greetings... Welcome to the Grand Opening of Hair Bows 4 Life!
I am Cecilia , mother of 5 children, 3 girls and 2boys (one in Heaven) who started to make bows for my girls who have lots of hair! I was always complaining about finding quality hair bows for my girls so I started making them and I enjoy making them! Then I was inspire to make and sells these bows to families that will enjoy seeing these bows on their beautiful daughters, Goddaugthers or granddaughters!

Being that We are a Christ center family, we are aiming to use our bows to raise awareness and support for the unborn and sanctity of human life by giving back 10% of each sale into the Pro-life community! Giving mothers of all stages of life, background, and faith a chance to support their unborn child in this world.

Please feel free to contact us for to customize bows, questions or concerns at our email

Be sure to check back daily since we will be updating our blog with new bows and more!

Thank you and May God bless you and your Family!